Public and Products Liability Insurance
Public and product liability insurance protects businesses from paying compensation to a third party in the event of personal accidents, injury or property damage resulting from any business activity and manufactured or supplied product.
Primary & Excess Options
- Manufacturing – food, electrical, industrial machinery and equipment,
plastics, non-invasive medical equipment
- Wholesalers – importers/exporters
- Packaging companies
- Retail chains
- Property Owners and Real Estate
- Transport companies
- Contracting firms eg. engineers, electricians, plumbers, services to construction
- Business services eg. lawyers, accountants, banks
- Farming and services to agriculture
- Liability cover to support and complement other lines written by Berkley Insurance Australia
- Night Clubs, Bars and Taverns
- Security Companies
- Underground Mining
- Child care operators
- Aviation Products (control or navigation)
- Offshore rigs and platforms
- Railways (other than private sidings / narrow gauge)
GET A QUOTE
These are examples only. You should read them only as a guide. They do not form part of any policy. Every claim is different. We always determine indemnity decisions and claim payments on an individual basis, after we have assessed the claim. Information provided is general only and has been prepared without taking into account any person’s particular objectives, financial situation or needs. Insurance cover and whether a policy responds to a claim is subject to the terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the policy. When making a decision to buy or continue to hold a financial product, you should review the relevant policy wording and any applicable endorsements.
Management Liability Insurance
Management Liability Insurance will protect Directors and Officers as well as the Company against a Wrongful Act committed in the management of the Company.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance will protect professionals against claims for financial loss arising out of an act, error or omission arising out of the conduct of the Professional Business.
IT liability Insurance
Information Technology Liability Insurance is a combined policy specifically created for IT professionals. It avoids gaps in coverage that can arise if policies are placed separately.